Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mango Outlet near you


There's a Mango Outlet in a mall near our house. I haven't really checked out their items thoroughly because I am always in a hurry whenever I go to the mall. It is summer here and yet Mango's display is so gloomy, all in black, white and gray. The only color I can see is the red pants and the word 'outlet'. I have no idea if this is a display for the coming rainy season. If it is, it's too early.

Click here to check out a Mango Outlet near you.

Their online store, on the other hand, is a different story. The collection is so summery,  and although there are gray and black pieces, they can still pass on as summer appropriate dresses.

Here are some of my favorite pieces.

Shift dress with graphic print and slim belt.

Shift dress with polka dot print and slim belt.

Halter maxi dress with floral print.

Leather and canvass brogue.

Platform slingback sandal in tangerine.

Leopard print platform peep toe. Pre-order item.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Fab Sites