Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Product Review: Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Ageing Cream

I am nearing my 30s (sad thought) and admit it, we do not want our age to show on our face. I am admitting too that I sort of neglected, maybe due to lack of time (lame excuse), my skin. And as I look into the mirror for a longer time than usual, I noticed the following results of my negligence:

1. Rough skin
2. Uneven skintone
3. Pimples
4. Fine lines on my forehead
5. Ginormous pores
6. Eyebags

I am not proud showing you my photo but for the sake of knowing the difference Olay can make on my skin, here it is. Do not try this at home.




To correct (if that is the proper word) my mistake, I am going to try Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Ageing Cream that promises to minimize lines, moisturize the skin, even out skin tone, exfoliate dead skin cells, smooth skin, refine pores, give skin radiant glow.


I am going to post the result after one week. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Fab Sites