Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Verdict: Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Ageing Cream

Finally, my verdict.

The last 7 days of testing Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Ageing Cream on my face has been a nice experience. It has helped me become more responsible in taking care of my skin and that's probably what pushes me to do another product review. But, before I proceed with the next one, here is my verdict. The before and after photos will tell you what it did to my skin.


Before:
1. I have a darker skin tone before using Olay.
2. I have dark spots on my forehead, cheeks and chin.
3. I have humongous eyebags.
4. I have rough and oily skin.
5. I have ginormous pores.
6. I have thin lines on my forehead.

I used Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Ageing Cream after my morning shower and before I go to sleep. I gently apply three pea-sized amount of Olay onto my face and neck until it completely penetrates my skin. After applying the product, I instantly feel refreshed and revitalized--which is a good sign already that it is hypoallergenic. Each day that I look into the mirror and each time I touch my skin, I can already tell the difference.

After:
1. I had fairer skin tone even though I was under the sun for two hours last Wednesday.
2. The dark spots are almost completely gone.
3. Surprisingly, my eyebags diminished.
4. My skin became supple, smoother and more radiant.
5. My pores became smaller.
6. The lines became thinner.

Olay has been under a lot of pressure the past seven days. I was stressed, didn't have much sleep and I was under the sun longer than usual, but, Olay has stayed true to its promise of taking care of my skin and making it looking younger than before. 

I don't usually recommend beauty products but this time, Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Ageing Cream has earned my approval.

I will continue using the product and it will be added on to my daily beauty regimen.

1 comment:

  1. Your skin tone looks lighter in the after picture - but so does the background. The first picture is not properly exposed. It is likely your skin tone is the exact same! It is definitely not as different as the pictures make it look.

    ReplyDelete

Other Fab Sites