Tuesday, June 21, 2011

What's in my make-up kit?

I don't bring too many make-up and beauty products in my bag, I only bring the things that I use on a daily basis. Take a look at what is inside my Coach purse.


1. Johnson & Johnson's Clean and Clear oil control film
2. Detangler comb (for my long straight hair)
3. Avon double ended brush
4. Avon Glimmersticks brow definer
5. Avon Perfect Wear plump and stay lip color (my mom gave this to me)
6. Jordana moss green eyeshadow
7. Nichido blush in tomato color
8. Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Ageing Cream in SPF15 (uhuh, I also have a handy tube)
9. Maybelline Clear Smooth Extra powder foundation in SPF20 (I recently bought this as replacement for the pressed powder)
10. Christian Dior blush brush (this is my favorite brush)
11. Avon Ultra Moisture Rich lipstick in mulberry pink
12. Avon Simply Pretty concealer stick

I use these twelve items each and every morning before I go to work. As you will notice, I use mostly Avon products. I have given up on more expensive brands because they are, well, expensive. For career women who has strict budget rules, I really recommend Avon. 

This is not a paid post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Fab Sites