Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Alexander McQueen Fall 2011 Collection


Sarah Burton's inspirations for Alexander McQueen Fall 2011 are the ice queen, equestrienne, s & m. The combination of the three are superb, definitely breathtaking that I almost fell off the chair admiring each and every piece. No, I am not exaggerating and I am not a loyal McQueen fan... well, okay, I am. But, who wouldn't be? Take a look at some of my favorite looks on the runway.



Do I see Daphne Guinness approaching?

This is something Jennifer Lopez would want to wear.

Naomi Campbell should wear this.

My second favorite in the collection. This is something any woman (any shape) could wear.

Take off the choker and gloves and this would be perfect to a cocktail event.

Daphne is approaching again. 

The details of this dress is amazing. My favorite of them all.

The McQueen trademark exaggerated hips.

This I want to see on the red carpet.

Wedding bells are ringing. I so want this for my wedding.
See more Alexander McQueen designs at elle.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Fab Sites