Sunday, September 18, 2011

To Die For: Carolina Herrera Spring 2012 Collection

Carolina Herrera, New York Fashion Week 2011.
One of my favorite designers is Carolina Herrera. She is such a woman of style and grace that it shows in her designs. Her designs stand the test of time... you just couldn't go wrong with a Carolina Herrera dress. If I own one right now, I can still see myself wearing it in years to come, I might be able to pass it on to my daughter.


For spring, Carolina Herrera's designs are like breathing fresh air over and over again. She played with flowing white, green, blue, yellow and red fabrics with unique but subtle prints combined with color-blocking technique. Per usual, her gowns were breathtaking.

Front row guests for the New York Fashion Week were Nicki Minaj who was seated beside Anna Wintour. Of course, a Carolina Herrera fan since birth, Renee Zellweger was there.


Long sleeved dress with bird print.

Graphic sweater paired with loose pants.

Mod, anyone?

Just the way a modern day woman should dress... classic LBD with a twist.

Love the red belt! This is my favorite of all the looks.

A structured gown that does not look stiff. 

Lunch date!

The perf gown for the conservative ones. Still sexy even without showing a lot of skin.

I wanted to see Renee Zellweger in this gown on the red carpet.

I wish young stars like Dakota Fanning would wear this on the red carpet.

It is hard to imagine Renee wearing the silver gown. I think she'd prefer to wear this strapless gown with graphic print.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Fab Sites