Monday, May 7, 2012

Do you want a glowing skin?


The big 3-0! A few days before I reached my third decade, I had contemplation about my health and realized that I have been living too unhealthy in a while. I am not vain. I don't eat breakfast. I don't even see a dermatologist or have regular facial treatments. I just wash my face with a facial wash and apply moisturizer. That's it!

I know that there are a lot of women who live a life like I do. Well, stop! You don't want to hurry up the ageing process, do you? Do you want visible signs of aging like dark spots, wrinkles, uneven skin tone to register on your face even if you are just in your 20s? I know you don't.


I am currently on the search for another product to test and I am eyeing Luminaze. I have heard of this product from a friend who lives in the US. It is a skin tone illuminator that promises to correct dark spots, thus making the skin glow.  Luminaze contains enzyme harvested from a mushroom that grows in the Swiss alps. This enzyme helps to break down melanin--a substance responsible for skin color. 

I am excited to try this product and see if my skin will glow like it did ten years ago. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Fab Sites