Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Fossil: Time is of the essence


Do you hate being late in as much as you hate people who habitually come late to an appointment? I am very particular at time. I believe that time is not to be wasted because we do not have the luxury of time. That is the reason why I can forgo to wear a necklace or a bracelet but not a watch... I just don't feel my day is complete without wearing one. That is also the reason why I am very particular at choosing the brand of watch I am going to buy. It doesn't have to be a really expensive one; it just has to be a watch that will keep up with my lifestyle. I need a watch that I can wear from day until night when I am out with my friends.

Shop the latest women's watch trends at Fossil!
Shop FOSSIL SALE! Up to 35% Off!

I only have two watches... and both serve me well. Coincidentally, my watches are both Fossil and has chain bracelets--the one has single chain and the other one has multiple chains. The latter is a gift from my mom and the earlier is the one that I bought about a year ago. This year, I am actually planning to buy a new one and Fossil is on top my brand's list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Fab Sites