Tuesday, January 1, 2013

SevenFriday watch in my wishlist!

Photo from sevenfriday_manila at Instagram.


SevenFriday watch officially goes into my wishlist. Christmas may be over but it is my birthday on the 22nd and now that it is already available in Manila, nothing will come between me and this gorgeous watch! I am picky when it comes to watches. I like my watch to be big, bold, functional and has a lot of attitude... and  a SevenFriday watch definitely fits those qualifications.

A SevenFriday watch, like the one above, is made of stainless steel with an anti-reflective treated mineral glass. The rest of the specs you can read here. There are three designs available, P1 or Industrial Essence, P2 or Industrial Revolution and P3 or Industrial Engines. Price starts at $1,050 to $1,250. Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Fab Sites