Sunday, March 24, 2013

Swimsuit fitting

Photo from hepburnlovesgivenchy.com

I like the beach and the pool but I don't like to swim  in it because I dread to wear a swimsuit. That is very unfortunate for someone who lives in a tropical weather with world famous beaches. Let's just say that I do not have the genes of a great body. I have bulges and flabby parts and seeing them in the mirror is such an eyesore. Don't get me wrong, I do not hate my body, I just don't like showing the parts that I don't like.

Anyway, today I was able to take a step forward of my being conscious in wearing a swimsuit. I went to the mall and tried on a few--from maillot to two piece. It wasn't that hard after all. Well, choosing a design and size was hard, but overall, it was a fun experience. Although you may not see a post here with me wearing a swimsuit, at least I was able to finally try on three. That's already a big leap for me!

Maybe next Summer I will be able to finally wear one on the beach.

Meanwhile, check out these tips on how to choose the best swimsuit for your body.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Fab Sites