Wednesday, February 12, 2014

To Die For: Mara Hoffman Fall 2014 Collection


Mara Hoffman's collection has the most beautiful prints, I must say, and they are
mostly in my favorite colors.

This specific dress is something that I can see most of us wear at parties.


This dress can be postponed for a Spring or Summer getaway.


Cate Blanchet would look good in this print. It is busy but not really. I like the beaded top.


I guess Mara Hoffman got her inspiration from the famous Egyptian pharaoh Cleopatra. I bet this dress is already on the radar of the likes of Sienna Miller or Kate Moss.




This ensemble is so easy to pull off. Any woman would look tres chic in it.


I am afraid to mix prints but when I saw this ensemble, I immediately wanted to check out my closet for prints!


Photos from popsugar.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Fab Sites