Wednesday, February 23, 2011

To Die For: Jenny Packham Pre-Fall 2011 Collection

Jenny Packham's Pre-Fall Collection is all about metallics, grays, blacks and intricate bead works. My favorite of them all is this asymmetric gold gown with ruched waist. It seems like melted gold flowing down the model's body.

Check out more of the collection after the jump.



A couture version of the cat suit.

See-through gowns are still in and thank goodness this gown still has a skirt inside. I want Diane Kruger or Halle Berry to wear this.

Sparkling mini with an equally sparkling cardigan is so ready to party. I bet Gwyneth Paltrow would look good on this dress.

This is just one of the few nude and less sparkling pieces of the collection. The halter neck with lace detail is so sweet and gorgeous.

Not many stars brave gray on the red carpet. I do hope I could see this dress to any star on the red carpet for a change.

This dress I think would be great on Angelina Jolie. She's into long sleeves lately so I hope she tries this on.

See more of the collection at Elle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Fab Sites