|Photo from here.|
Would you get advice from someone with a watermelon headpiece?
Disregard the watermelon, but Anna Dello Russo only has five tips to keep your closet organized that actually make great sense.
1. Store only the whole outfit.
2. Organize your closet by items: pants with pants, dresses with dresses, coats with coats.
3. In front of the dress, ask your self if you wanted future generations to see it. If you answer NO, give it to someone who says YES.
4. Store shoes in their boxes with a polaroid picture outside so that you'll know what shoe is in the box.
5. Give clothes enough space to breathe (this you can only achieve if you will succeed in tip number 3).
So, the next time you have fashion related emergency, it wouldn't hurt if you ask first your local Carrot Top.