Monday, April 23, 2012

My ZALORA Wishlist

I joined a shopping site in the Philippines and I was so impressed of the items that I could not help but create a wishlist. Anyone can dream, right?



Style-wise, I am a minimalist. I don't go for too many accessories, too loud colors and busy prints. Almost everything in my closet are in solid colors. I have a few floral blouses that I wear with jeans for me to look dressed up a bit... that's just about it. I am not a necklace person, too. I prefer to splurge on earrings, bracelets and rings because my nape gets irritated whenever I wear a necklace.

For this wishlist that I would like to call "Understated Grecian Glamazon", I focused on emphasizing a print that I would like to have but afraid to wear. Since I will be attending a cocktail party in a month's time, I think having that print as the focal point of the look would be fun. It would be the perfect time to try something new.



The Look: UNDERSTATED GRECIAN GLAMAZON


1. Luna maxi dress. I like this dress because of the draping, the cute bow belt and the hemline that will show off killer heels. Black is the best canvass to emphasize an accessory.

2. Bruno Permi 'Nero' buckled sandal. I chose this sandal because it complements the female warrior theme. And I can wear it with a casual dress, too.

3. Tomato 'Wild Glitter' envelope snakeskin clutch.  This is the print that I would like to  emphasize. I  love the  different snakeskin colors. The golden trim and turn lock are perfect for evening parties.

4. Panopio 22k gold plated silver hand-carved Mother-of-Pearl earrings. The first time I saw these earrings, I immediately thought it would perfectly go with the look.

5. Minz set of 2 geometric rope bangles. These are the perfect bangles to go with the earrings.


You can guess by the name that this look is inspired by female warriors and Grecian goddesses. Ever since I was a child, I was fascinated by the Greek mythology. I sometimes wished they were real. I like how the goddesses were portrayed--feminine but tough, sweet but feisty...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Fab Sites