Monday, June 20, 2011

Update: Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Ageing Cream Product Review

I hadn't notice that it has been five days already since I made the most shocking review in Tres Chic!--the Product Review: Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Ageing Cream which bears my photo. Before I end this short (but sweet) challenge, I will give you a few of my comments about the product.

I still have two days to test if Olay Total Effects will make my skin better. I have to say that I have actually noticed the difference. My Maybelline SPF20 foundation stayed on my face longer than it did prior to my using Olay. I just noticed it this morning and I was quite happy. My eyebags are still there because I haven't done anything about them yet (maybe on my next product review) but I noticed that my skin is more alive and radiant.

I will not show you yet my after photo, that will have wait until the 22nd. I hope you'll stay with me even after this review ends.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Fab Sites