Friday, August 26, 2011

Jeans in the yummiest colors


My friend Tracey introduced me to these Rich and Skinny jeans in the yummiest colors. It is just recently that I started wearing colored jeans and I love it. I like the way it turns an ordinary ensemble extra special.

Now, let's talk less of me and more of Rich and Skinny.

Rich and Skinny Jeans was founded by Michael Glasser--founder of Seven for All Mankind and Citizens of Humanity and designer Joie Rucker from another jean brand--Joie. The company launched their first collection in high-end boutiques and department stores in 2006. Simply put it this way, "rich" in details and "skinny" on the look and feel are what make their jeans special. It's the "skinny" word that sold me.

You can also buy Rich and Skinny jeans at Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom and other specialty stores across the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Fab Sites