Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Lady Gaga jacquard overload


A few days ago, Lady Gaga was seen running errands wearing leopard print maxi dress with matching red Louboutins and gloves.  Yesterday, she didn't disappoint. She wore head to toe jacquard for The View. It makes me want to believe what Orlando Bloom tweeted about the Mother Monster's style:


It could be true but I say she rolls on a bed full of designer things.


I don't know where this jacquard print will lead us to but I think her piano and microphone already knows where. Could it be that everything she touches turns to jacquard... more like Midas. I wonder if she really could see in those glasses.


Salvatore Ferragamo jacquard dress, $2595 at Luisa Via Roma.
Salvatore Ferragamo jacquard print pumps, $951 at Luisa Via Roma.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Fab Sites