Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My wish for Angelina Jolie

Photo from E! Online.
This is my most favorite Angelina Jolie look during her promotion of Salt. She's wearing a Versace gown with thigh high slit, turtle neck and somewhat bell sleeves. It just looks very Angie... mysterious, sophisticated and sultry.

Vionnet belted jersey turtle neck gown, $1,480 at Net-A-Porter.
Yesterday, I saw this Vionnet jersey turtle neck gown with leather belt. When I saw it, I immediately thought of Angelina Jolie. It is very Angie, too, in style. I am actually imagining her head on the gown. Wouldn't it be delightful to see her wear purple? We have seen her wear yellow, green and red... and purple would be a nice addition to her once-in-a-blue-moon colored outfits. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Fab Sites