Thursday, August 25, 2016

Celebrity Style: Kylie Jenner in Balmain lace jumpsuit


It has been weeks already when Kylie Jenner was photographed wearing a stretch lace jumpsuit from Balmain but I cannot let it pass. There's just so many things going on despite the fact that it is just a jumpsuit. First, Kylie is sexy is this outfit and her hair is shiny and it looks healthy. Those pumps are great, too! This is not the first time she's worn tight fitting jumpsuits (catsuits). Take a look:

House of CB cutout jumpsuit she wore last August 1, 2016 while out with sister Kendall and Hadid Sisters


Galvan London blue jumpsuit with sheer panels she wore last July 2016 for an anti-bullying campaign.

Sheer lace jumpsuit worn last February 2016 at New York Fashion Week.

I am not loving her jumpsuit, but I don't hate it either. Maybe I don't like to remove everything if I go to the bathroom to pee.


Balmain lace jumpsuit, $2,560 at Net-A-Porter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Fab Sites