Thursday, February 28, 2013

Oscars 2013 red carpet arrival photos part 2


The real housewife Brandi Glanville, I believe, has plenty of money to buy nice and well fitted clothes, so why did she wear this gown?  No report of nip slip has happened, thank goodness!



Zoe Saldana's gown... too much happening in this Alexis Mabille Couture gown. I wish she ditched the belt. I like the train, though.

Amanda Seyfried's Alexander McQueen dress with intricate beading and embroidery washed the star on the red carpet. She is known for wearing colors and I think she should stick with that.

It's nice to see Renee Zellweger once again on the red carpet. I miss seeing the pros outdo each other on award nights. Renee looks fabulous in this liquid metallic gown by Carolina Herrera who is her go-to designer for special events such as the Oscars. 
Photos from people.com, eonline.com and huffingtonpost.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Fab Sites