Thursday, August 18, 2011

Fendi things to love


I remember my first Fendi item that my grandmother gave me when I was in college. It was a monogram wallet with gold tone Fendi logo clasp. Unfortunately, I was not able to enjoy the wallet for a long time because I lost it in the university library. My second Fendi item was a mini shoulder bag with monogram, also from my generous grandmother. I love it so much that I did not use any bag for my entire 4th year in college. The bag still exists but it is now under the care of my other grandmother. I have outgrown the bag and because I always bring a lot of stuff in the office. Our years together were all worthwhile. Just recently, my mom gave me a watch. As you will notice, it is always through the generosity of others that I get to own a Fendi and I am actually quite ashamed considering that I have a job. Anyway, I am considering any of these things to be my first bought Fendi item:

Forever leather shoulder bag with Fendi monogram. 
I am planning to travel this Christmas vacation and I think this Fendi 'Forever' shoulder bag would be a great travel buddy.

Mademoiselle leopard print cap toe flat.
I am used to wearing heels but for my upcoming travel, I wanted to try a different footwear and I bet all of you would agree that the best shoes to wear for travelling is flats.

Selleria watch.
Just because I prefer to wear watch rather than bracelets.

Mia sunglasses.
It's nice to travel incognito (as if you are a celebrity).

Check out more from Fendi's Fall 2011 Collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Fab Sites